11/30/10

Pass me the purple drannnkkkkkk

Pass me the damn sizzurp because Weezy Is Freeeee!!!

No seriously give me the sizzurp. Because if it's good enough for Wayne it's good enough for me. I had to drink that shit when I broke my jaw in high school and it's not that bad. And pass some crawdads too while you're at it... Crawdads and Sizzurp. Shorty......

So not gonna lie, the borderline hipster in me HATES autotune, but the 6th grader in me loved the Hot Boy$/Ca$h Money Millionaires/Big Tymers. And still does.

Dead serious. Woooooah-daaaay.

But in further all seriousness, Weezy, like Nicki and Drake, has some of the most creative lines in the rap game right now and his new shit "I am not a human being" (new shit, new shit 0-'10) is straight 80's throwback:



And don't say that Weezy "isn't a rapper and that he just gets drunk and high and talks" because that's actually what I do in my friends' basements. So you just have us confused. It happens.





Now seriously... where is my sizzurp?

No comments:

Post a Comment