12/13/10

Fancy Footwork.

Things that are funny about Chromeo:

1. They are Canadian
2. They are the self-proclaimed "only successful Arab/Jewish partnership since the dawn of human culture."
3. Their first album was compared to Hall & Oates
4. I like Chromeo and Hall & Oates
5. They were on an episode of Live from Daryl's House once (FWD to 3:50 for the beginning of the actual song)



 THEY WERE ON YO GABBA GABBA! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!




(Annnnd they totally played that song when I saw them live and it ruled.)

Anyways --'double although' -- I am even less likely to label them hipster shit because they have been sent out on the BEATS list serv that I have with my boys who are very STRUNG, very non-hipster, Penn State frat boys who I helped buy matching Puma sneakers. Here are a few favesies:








Triple extra points for The Eagles cover <3

No comments:

Post a Comment