12/23/10

Werewolf Weekday

Things that are overhyped: Vampires and Vampire Weekend.

Things that deserve to be overhyped: Vampire Weekend.

Facts about the aforementioned:
1. If one more network comes out with their version of a supernatural beings show I am going to go all Sissy Spacek on the entire fucking universe, no joke.

2. True Blood not included.

3. Hipsters are all over Vampire Weekend's 2nd album Contra like blue on Crypts. And I can't say I blame them. It's easy to eff up a sophomore album by overly modifying your recipe (cough cough Flash Delirium cough sneeze hack 'Thanks for the hankie.') I think I like the former because it reminds me of a slightly-more-playful, 40-minute extended version of "Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes." with less third world abodiginals....






No comments:

Post a Comment