11/17/10

Alison turned me full-on hipster

If obsessing over Alison Mosshart (of The Kills and The Dead Weather) makes me a hipster than someone please pierce my face right now and give me an effing Keffiyeh and a PBR. Ughhh. Shut. Up. I don’t even care. I will own this one. I seriously love her. Like worship her. I saw her at Lollapalooza in Chicago and it had to be 100 degrees and she wore black skinny jeans, a big white Tee, a scarf and a hat so I went out and bought black skinny jeans, a big white Tee, a scarf and a hat. 

But TIME OUT I also think Helena Bonham Carter mated with the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail to create her.... only explanation. That bitch is dynamite.







If you've heard this next one you might still be able to "fall into the GAP" as they say.



But if you know this last one you're totally doomed to near emo-dome. But it's cool because we're in this borderline boat together right? Plus this song is amazing. Point hipsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment