11/23/10

Back to Sweden.

Like I said before, liking bands from Sweden puts you on the "I shop at dumpsters and am a part-time barista or bartender" side of the fence. But it is what it is for me when it comes to First Aid Kit.

They are one of my newest discoveries. I saw them recently with my friend Emmy at Johnny Brenda's on a whim. The music is so simple and somehow complexly beautiful.

(For the record: seeing bands at Johnny Brenda's on a weeknight on a whim puts me back on the other side of that line where you shop in dumpsters and are a part time-barista or bartender...)

Anyways, I became quickly obsessed and am now ramming them down everyone's throats on facebook until they like them too. Kinda like I did with Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. And Them Croooked Vultures. I do that a lot actually......









I don't even have enough room to post them all... you're on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment