1/18/11

Things that I should have just crammed into the GLEE post...

Since you have now been officially made aware that I do have a tiny centimeter of a gay man in my musical taste buds (that's what she said?)

(what?....sorry.)

But anyways, like I said, since you already know I'm a fucking nerd I might as well get all the skeletons out of my closet right meow:

I HEREBY ENJOY THE FOLLOWING!!!

1.) ALL SONGS BY MUPPETS!!! Jim Henson thank you for poisoning my mind with your furry, satirical little monsters. You are by far my favorite puppeteer. I used to wait tables with a guy who had a Muppet tattoo of all the Muppets that took up his whole leg and I played in a band with a guy who had created his own "muppet"-esque tv program that he recorded with his (now) fiance. So don't act like I'm the only person who loved Muppets. It's not that creepy. Actually you're some kind of sick pervert if you DON'T like Muppets. Suck on that.









And honestly it's sad because I know all the words to these songs in the place of other important things like capitols of nations and when wars were and where I left your hoodie. This especially sucks since hipsters are expected to read obscure books and magazines in order to effectively KNOW everything... ugh! No time...

2.) SHOWTUNES

When I was in high school I wanted to go to college for musical theater and I think my parents laughed at me and told me to get a real job, which, you know, didn't really happen anyways....






3.ANYTHING FOR SELENAAAASSSSS (R.I.P, girlfriend)





Hmm maybe I'm embarassing myself now?

1 comment: